Audio Visual (AV) Services
Our IT Team provide audio-visual services and equipment for staff and students
The following information will help you to use the audio-visual equipment when you need it and how you need it.
- All equipment needs to be collected from the IT Service Desk on the ground floor of the Library (Ivey Hall) and returned there.
- If you are unable to give more than one working day of notice for your audio-visual equipment requirements, you will need to contact the IT Service Desk by phone or in person to ensure that the equipment is available.
- Whenever possible, you should book the equipment earlier than required to allow plenty of time to test and familiarise yourself before you need to use the equipment.
Audio-Visual (AV) equipment
Lincoln’s Audio-visual equipment includes:
- Data projectors
- Projector screens
- Laptop computers
- Loud hailers
To book equipment you will need to supply the following information:
- Name, Department, phone number and/or email address
- Equipment required
- Date, start and finish time
All requests should be made through the IT Help portal [link], unless you need the equipment less than one business day from the time of booking.
- Equipment needs to be collected from the ground floor of the Library at the IT Service Desk and returned there by the users.
- If you are unable to give more than one working days notice of audio-visual equipment requirements it is essential that you contact IT Service Desk by phone or in person to ensure that the equipment is available.
- It is important that you book the equipment earlier than required to allow plenty of time to test and familiarise yourself before the main event.
Equipment in teaching spaces
Where equipment is not shown as installed in a room, please contact email@example.com to check availability of other rooms that have the equipment you need. It’s often easier to change rooms than to set up a room with equipment that’s easily accessible elsewhere.